Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Eve


Entrepsychologist is a blog made for entertainment purposes only. This is not intended to dispense psychological advice. If you need help, please seek the services of a licensed professional.


Entrepsychologist is a blog made for entertainment purposes only. This is not intended to dispense psychological advice. If you need help, please seek the services of a licensed professional.Ahhh...So after firing two previous web developers and frantically hiring a third over the weekend. I managed to pull my site together just in the nick of time. My huge ad was due to hit mailboxes today. Ironically, my site finally made it to the server around 5 pm, when most people are arriving home from work and checking their mail.I learned a very time consuming and costly lesson this weekend: There are WEB TEMPLATES that make life much easier. All the programming is already DONE! Yes, that means those nice little "forgot your password," and other programming conveniences are already written into the template. All you have to do is plug in your content.I could have been up and running months ago had I known this. In any case I am finally up and running with my first venture TONIGHT. All there is left to do is sit and wait. I feel like I did when I was a child, wondering what Santa would bring me under the tree in the morning.It is difficult for me to fall asleep because I want to hear the clicks come in on my inbox. Yet, I am also anxious to get to sleep quickly so I can see what awaits on the other side. This is the absolute thrill that entrepreneurism brings, and I don't think I will ever get tired of this.

No comments: